How are we continuing to stay Covid Safe (2021/22)
- Worked with an external risk assessment company (rigorous checks, numerous site visits)
- Work very closely with Government, DFE and Public Health England
- Our additional cleaning regime continues
- Covid Health and Safety Committee - made up of different staff in the school
- Risk assessments for any vulnerable staff and students have been reviewed.
- Hand sanitizer at every entrance and exit and in every classroom and workroom
- Antibacterial wipes in each workroom and classroom
- Increased signage
- Masks in communal spaces as per guidance from Wolverhampton City Council.
For more detail please see our COVID-19 Risk Assessment
COVID19 Outbreak Management Plan
If there was a COVID19 outbreak within the academy, it may be necessary to implement specific measures outlined in our Outbreak Management Plan.
This plan is based on the contingency framework for managing local outbreaks of Covid-19 and the schools operational guidance, provided by the Department for Education (DfE)
Coping with Change
Partial school closures can be a difficult time for students and parents and whilst academic work will have been set by staff there are other aspects of the day to day school life that will be missing for many students.
We have collated a list of useful links and guidance to support both students and parents:
This website has a complete guide with very relevant links: